Last updated on June 2nd, 2023
What’s a fun way to introduce new foods to kids? Make it a game! Gluten-free bingo turns trying new gluten-free food into a challenge, but in a good way! Mark off the boxes on this free printable while your family explores gluten-free alternatives to wheat, rye, and barley. Print out this gluten-free bingo card to get started! Who will be first to try them all?
How To Play Gluten-Free Bingo
- Before you start, print out one gluten-free bingo card for each player:
- First, mark off the free square in the middle. Use bingo markers or small items found around the house such as buttons or dry beans. Another fun option is to place a sticker over each gluten-free ingredient you try, or you could simply circle the name of each item as you go.
- Next up, bonus free squares. If any player has food allergies or intolerances to certain items on the bingo field, these boxes are now bonus free squares for all the players. It’s only fair!
- Now mark all of the gluten-free foods you have already tried. This could mean today, this week, this month, or ever!
- To complete a bingo, mark off an entire row, column, or corner-to-corner diagonal. But don’t stop after the first bingo—see how many you can get! Can you fill out the entire card?
I hope you enjoy this free GF Bingo game! After you play, take a picture of your bingo cards and tag @gratefulglutenfree on Instagram or @grateful_gf on Twitter! I’d love to see what you use for markers, and to find out who can fill all the boxes!